These are terms and conditions of the pre-application through website of AEON Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc.
Please read carefully before submitting the pre-application. When you click on “Agree”, it means you have agreed and executed all the terms and conditions of the pre-application. If you don’t understand or are not sure of any terms or conditions, please kindly contact AEON Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc., via 023 988 555, for clarification and more information.
AEON Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc., reserves right to revise all the terms and conditions on the website any time without prior notice. You have agreed to read and check all the terms and conditions as stated regularly and to accept any revision of the terms and conditions if any.
Party whose information has been stated in “Applicant Information” (hereinafter referred to as “the Applicant”) and AEON Specialized Bank (Cambodia) Plc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Recipient”) have agreed as following:
- I, the Applicant herby authorize, the Recipient to collect information contained in the application and other relevant information to this application for assessment. The Applicant also authorizes to disclose it to third parties for the purposes established under the Article 8 of the Prakas on Credit Reporting. The Applicant shall understand that Credit Reporting Service Providers and the Recipient will be responsible for the collection, processing, and dissemination of the data. The Applicant is entitled to access my information and complain to obtain the correction or deletion of such data when there isadequate reason I line with the procedure established under the Prakas on Credit Reporting and the code of conduct. The Recipient may use the information provided in this Terms and Conditions as data for providing services and products such as credit facility, installation, credit card, settlement of the debt and other purposes in the future. Therefore, the Applicant shall not revoke his/her consent in any event, and claim for damages from the Recipient, any individual or from any legal person that received the information. The Applicant shall immediately notify the Recipient if there is any information changed.
- The Applicant authorizes the credit control team of the Recipient to contact back at a mutually convenient time for inquiries and to gather additional information required by the Recipient for assessment and credit approval.
- This pre-application is only a preliminary basis in the assessment for reaching credit approval. Therefore, the Recipient reserves right to refuse to contact back or continue the work of the assessment if the conditions are not met, without the need to notify or provide back the relevant documents to applicant.
- The Applicant may decide not to continue to apply officially by giving notice when the Recipient’s team contacts to. However, the Applicant may not require the Recipient to delete the information provided through the Website.
- The terms and conditions of the pre-application through website are not the official Application’s Terms and Conditions. The official Application’s terms and conditions will be provided upon request by the Applicant.
- Limitation of Liability: Under any circumstance the Recipient, Parent Company, subsidiaries, Directors, Managers, Company’s employees or the supplier of the services shall not be liable for any profit loss or special damage by accident or consequence of damage occurred to the Applicant, who is not under our engagement or competence.
- Indemnification: The Applicant agrees to indemnify and not to cause any harm to the Recipient, subsidiaries, directors, managers, company’s employees of any claim or requirement (including lawyers’ fees) made by his/herself regarding breaching the terms and conditions.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be binding and guaranteed in the interest between the Applicant and the Recipient, and their heir, assignee and successor.
- The provisions of this Terms and Conditions are separable. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, all other remain provisions of this Terms and Conditions still valid, legally, and enforceable by the law.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions shall be amicably settled by the parties. If the dispute is not resolved within 1 month, either party of the Terms and Conditions may bring the dispute to the competent court of the Kingdom of Cambodia.