Manager of Conventional Product Development is mainly to initiate and propose new Non-Digital products such as current loan instalment, housing loan business loan and other loans which align company’s strategies to increase sales and income. This person will manage and develop business requirements of the new products and enhance new condition, criteria and feature of existing products, along with operational documents for implementing projects and operating products, such as testing scenarios, operational flows, budgeting, and procedure. Working closely with IT department to manage all the technical issues and with related departments to ensure all tasks completed within project timeline and provide effective and efficient results.
Responsibilities or Duties:
- Business Plan of new product/feature
- Proposal plan of fee structures/condition/criteria of Conventional Products
- Market Survey
- Business Requirement to be developed
- Risk analysis and development of countermeasures for new & existing product
- Concept creation/conditions/operation/legal grounds
- Budgeting and performance management about new product
- Provide Training before product roll out
- Product roll out to Market
- Operation flow/Policy/Procedure/Document Development
- Work closely with IT/Vendor/Stakeholder
- Negotiation and cooperation with partners
- Post evaluation after product go-live
- Product handover to relevant department after 3 months of launching
- Product Enhancement
Requirement or Qualifications:
- EDUCATIONS: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Economic & Management or related file.
- EXPERIENCES: At least 5 years’ experience.
- SKILLS: Excellent verbal and written skill, Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skill, negotiation skill, creative and time management skill, Ms. Office, project management, Internet and E-mail, product development & product management knowledge.
- PERSONALITY / ATTITUTDE: Good management Project and Good Cordinatior with other departments