Job Overview: responsible for providing support for effective audit delivery in Branch and Operational Audit where this role is expected to uphold the value of Internal Audit through perform the audit testing to respond the objectives as set out.
Responsibilities or Duties:
- Performing audit tests in accordance with the internal audit programs and procedures to ensure the bank meets financial, operational and compliance objectives.
- Inquiring and communicating with a variety of personnel in charge across the audited area
- Reporting on control deficiencies/potential risks/misconducts to supervisor for review, analysing for root causes of the issues and making recommendations to mitigate risks and add value.
- Assisting in follow up in charge for the corrective and preventive actions in accordance with timeline
- Assisting in investigation process of suspect fraud cases and report the result of investigation accordingly.
- Performing onsite visits to customers and dealers as required.
- Performing related works as assigned by Supervisors and Managers
Requirement or Qualifications:
- At least senior student major in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or any related field
- No work experience required.
- Skill of attention to detail
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn new work and multiple tasks.
- Be Patience, Honest, and trustworthy.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, especially when there are tight deadlines.
- Willing to conduct audit field visit at province.
- Good command of spoken and written English.