Section: Risk Management
Direct Supervisor: Assistant Manager
- Ensure risk awareness to the whole business and company.
- Create and maintain risk register to ensure that all identified risk factors are accounted and still in effectively control in place;
- Implement annual risk assessment (RCSA), product risk assessment and other project.
- Prepare and review risk management report such as Market risk, Credit risk and Operational risk report.
- Report the critical result to supervisor and committee.
- Analyze risk scenarios to determine their impact and its root cause on business objectives;
- Correlate identified risk scenarios to relevant business processes to assist in identifying risk ownership;
- Collect incident from relate business to ensure proper mitigation action.
- communicate information, Monitor and follow up risk and incident status from relevance section to ensure the
- continued effectiveness of the Company’s risk management strategy;
- Collect and validate data that measure key risk indicators (KRIs) to monitor and communicate their status to relevant stakeholders.
- Other necessary task provide by supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree Finance & Banking, Accounting, Management, or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 2 years experiences in Risk Management or relevant fields.
- Have knowledge Risk & Compliance is preferred.
- Willing mission branch various branch provinces,
- Dynamic, honest, high commitment,
- High responsibilities which assign by Manager.
- Willing work under pressure,
- English proficiency & Computer literacy.
- Be able work independently.