– Develop new in-house applications or system according to business needs.
– Utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write application codes to be in line with relevant technology procedures.
– Plan, coordinate and execute Development activities to ensure timely completion as per agreed.
– Ensure Development deliverables meet business requirements in term of budget, business case, timeline and so forth.
– Work out the relevant stakeholders to prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
– Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors to eliminate the loopholes or weaknesses.
– Resolve application development / Development issues in a timely manner.
– Adhere to company policies and regulatory standards.
– Others assigned by direct supervisor
– Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant field
– At least 3 years’ experience in software development, Android development or relevant experience
– Programming skill: Kotlin, Java
– Source Code version control: Git
– Verbal and written communication skills
– Initiative, Reliable and honest
– Good at English (Speaking, Reading, Writing)