Job Overview: Branch Development manager’s main responsibility is to facilitate all branch development, relocation, and renovation projects by ensuring smooth launching of the branch. The role requires strong project management skill and communication skill.
Responsibilities or Duties:
- Prepare branch development plan and branch expansion strategy.
- In charge of new branch development, branch relocation and branch renovation projects.
- In charge of branch facility maintenance.
- Manage branch building property and lease agreement.
- Prepare project proposal, profit & loss forecast, and budget plan for branch development projects.
- Manage equipment procurement for branch development projects.
- Manage all branch design, layout, and function.
- Closely manage construction progress.
- Facilitate and update project progress to all related sections for successful launch of the branch.
- Manage branch image, branding and display to ensure brand visibility and attractiveness.
- Conduct branch performance evaluation vs forecasting.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
Requirement or Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Knowledge and experience in managing construction projects.
- Some marketing and basic accounting background is preferable.
- Excellent project management and communication skill.
- Efficient time management and good problem-solving skill.
- Good English writing and presentation skill.