Job Overview: An Assistant Manager, Loan Recovery is a professional who manage of
collection activities, support operation activities in collection delinquent section can achieve target, ensue target and operate within compliance and procedure.
Responsibilities or Duties:
• Prepare and verify the monthly billing list
• Allocate delinquent customers to subordinator
• Prepare the daily, Weekly, and monthly report to management
• Manage and control report of Delinquent
• Prepare and process collection or legal letter to remind delinquent customers
• Daily check on collection activities of subordinator
• Coordinate on staffs subordinates to ensure smooth and efficient to achieve target
• Create and implement strategies to get successful on collecting overdue payment
• Lead meeting with team member
• Supports staffs subordinate to visit delinquent customers
• Solving other issue that happened in Unit
• Perform other task assigned by management.
Requirement or Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Bank, Business Administration, or relevant field.
– Proven work experience on field collects.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude